TÉRMINOS DE USO Y POLÍTICA DE PRIVACIDAD https://www.parkandgreet.es.-
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it is stated below:
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: The owner of the web domain(s) is Park and Greet S.L. (hereinafter parkandgreet.es), with address at Mas Blau, Carrer d’Osona, 2 Parc de Negocis, 08820, Barcelona, with N.I.F.: B-02952224
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: https://www.parkandgreet.es provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, «the contents») owned by https://www.parkandgreet.es. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content that https://www.parkandgreet.es offers through its website and, by way of example but not limitation, not to use them to:
(i) incur in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights;
(iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of https://www.parkandgreet.es, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages;
(iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
https://www.parkandgreet.es reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, https://www.parkandgreet.es will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
4.1. Purpose of the data collected and CONSENT to treatment.
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of the LOPD, the USER is informed that, through the web registration forms, data is collected, which is stored in a file, with the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications, such as : bulletins (newsletters), confirmation of reservations, as well as other communications that https://www.parkandgreet.es understands to be interesting for its USERS. The fields marked as mandatory, are essential to carry out the stated purpose.
Only the owner will have access to his data, and under no circumstances, this data will be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
4.2. Compliance with applicable regulations.-
https://www.parkandgreet.es complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulation of development of said Organic Law and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
Likewise, https://www.parkandgreet.es informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request the USER’s consent for the treatment of their email for commercial purposes at any time.
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD, we inform you that the data provided, as well as the data derived from your browsing, may be stored in the files of https://www.parkandgreet.es and processed for the purpose of meeting your request. and the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms you sign.
Additionally, the USER consents to the processing of their data in order to inform them, by any means, including email, of products and services of https://www.parkandgreet.es.
In case of not authorizing the processing of their data for the purpose indicated above, the USER may exercise their right to oppose the processing of their data in the terms and conditions provided below in the section “Exercise of ARCO Rights”.
4.3. Security measures.
https://www.parkandgreet.es informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorized access, given account of the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All this in accordance with the provisions of Article 9 of the LOPD and Title VIII of the RLOPD.
Likewise, https://www.parkandgreet.es has established additional measures in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in your organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
4.4. Exercise of ARCO Rights: Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition.
Those individuals who have provided their data through the website https://www.parkandgreet.es, may contact the owner of the same in order to be able to freely exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding the data included in your files.
The interested party may exercise their rights by means of a written communication addressed to https://www.parkandgreet.es with the reference «Data protection www.parkandgreet.es», specifying their data, proving their identity and the reasons for their request in the next adress:
Park and Greet S.L. Mas Blau, Carrer d’Osona, 2 Parc de Negocis, 08820, Barcelona, with N.I.F.: B-02952224
Contact email: email@example.com
You can also exercise the ARCO rights, through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by https://www.parkandgreet.es. For this reason, https://www.parkandgreet.es does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these websites other than https://www.parkandgreet.es, be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
4.6. Cookies policy»
A cookie is an information file that the server of this website sends to the device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of the person accessing the page to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said device.
https://www.parkandgreet.es uses various types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) solely for the purpose of improving user navigation on the website, without any type of advertising or similar object, for the analysis and elaboration of navigation statistics that the USER performs on the website, as well as to share content on social networks (Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
https://www.parkandgreet.es uses the cookies detailed below on this website:
Technical cookies: These are those that allow the USER to navigate through the web page and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Google Analytics Cookies: These are third-party cookies (Google Inc.) for analysis that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the USERS of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the USERS of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the USERS of the service.
Google Analytics stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law to do so. According to Google, it does not save the IP address of the USER.
More information about Google Analytics in the following links:
www.google.com/analytics/ and http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privac/
If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es&csw=1).
Social cookies: Google+, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.: third-party cookies, that is, external and third-party social networks, whose duration and purpose depend on each social network.
The user may -at any time- choose which cookies they want to work on this website by:
– Browser settings; for instance:
Chrome, from: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer, from: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox, from: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari, from: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera, from: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
– There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from those browsers you must carry out your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
The https://www.parkandgreet.es website is not directed at minors. The owner of the website declines any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
4.9. Responsible for the file, and treatment managers.
The person responsible for the data file is Park and Greet S.L.
As treatment managers unrelated to the aforementioned person in charge:
Said treatment managers have been required to comply with the applicable regulatory provisions regarding data protection, at the time of their hiring.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
https://www.parkandgreet.es by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio , video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by https://www.parkandgreet. is or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by https://www.parkandgreet.es will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the website, are expressly prohibited. from https://www.parkandgreet.es.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by https://www.parkandgreet.es. You can view the elements of the web and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of https://www.parkandgreet.es.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: https://www.parkandgreet.es is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused, by way of example: due to errors or omissions in the contents, due to lack of availability of the website – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as due to the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: https://www.parkandgreet.es reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located on your website.
8. LINKS POLICY:
8.1. Persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the https://www.parkandgreet.es website must submit to the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the prior express authorization of https://www.parkandgreet.es
– No deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames will be established with the https://www.parkandgreet.es website without your express prior authorization.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be established on the https://www.parkandgreet.es website, nor on its services or contents. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to https://www.parkandgreet.es, unless expressly authorized by him.
– The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between https://www.parkandgreet.es and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of https://www.parkandgreet. .es of the services and content offered on said website or portal.
– https://www.parkandgreet.es will not be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
8.2. The https://www.parkandgreet.es website may make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
https://www.parkandgreet.es does not market, direct, or previously control, or endorse the content, services, information and statements available on said websites.
https://www.parkandgreet.es does not assume any type of responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by https://www.parkandgreet.es and that are accessible through https://www.parkandgreet.es
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: https://www.parkandgreet.es reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who breach these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERALITIES: https://www.parkandgreet.es will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: https://www.parkandgreet.es may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between https://www.parkandgreet.es and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona, unless the applicable Law provide something else.